Sunday, July 11, 2010

Karimata Market, for Birds Lovers

Who loves taking care of birds? Well, I don’t. But I love listening to them singing. Thanks God that even though I live in a town, I can hear them singing in the morning. This time, I’d like to show you that Semarang has a market especially for those bird lovers. They can find any kinds of birds, not to mention owl (reminds me of Harry Potter’s owl). The market is called as Karimata market.


I often bike passing the place, but I don’t have enough courage to drop by since 70 percent of visitors/ shoppers are male visitors. They come from all walks of life, young and old. Actually, bird is not the only thing sold there, but there are other things: other pets (cats), birds food, birds cage, fish, plants, and some tools.
Well, if you drop by in Semarang, and love birds, you can consider dropping by at Karimata market. The place is located near Kampung Kali and the tress are always shading the location. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the scorching sun in Semarang.


                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment