Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's happening in Semarang Sky....

ell, this is the first time for me to share something that is still happening in Semarang. At first, I didn't get interested in looking up to the sky even though some friends of mine encouraging to see the sky right now via facebook. But then, after a friend of mine uploaded the photo that was taken 5 minutes ago, I hurriedly went outside, and.....Subhanallah. Allah the Greatest.... There, up in the sky, I can see full moon with halo around it.

I cannot describe in words.... speechless....

Wish the phenomenon brings good things for all of us...

The pic was taken from www.seputarsemarang.com




1 comment:

  1. subhanallah...
    that's SO COOL!!!
    but I don't know when it happen, although I live in Semerang -.-;

    ReplyDelete